Thursday, February 12, 2009

YAYYYY!!!! XD

I'm so happy!! I got an A on my speech for english! Which means I might just have an A- in english now! XD This makes me so happy! I just have to get a good grade on my SS project and try to get my grade up in Science!
-hugs all around!!- XD

And today when I got home I took my laptop out of its case and put it on the ed. then i went to go get the charger, and when i got back i had forgotten i had already taken it out, so i looked in my backpack (where the case is) and it wuznt there and i was all "OMG!! I LEFT IT IN ENGLISH! I'm such an IDIOT!!" lol
but then i stood up to get my moms laptop off of her table and turned around and then SHABAM! my laptop was on the bed!! lol im such a blonde(although my hair isnt really blonde). ^^;;;

I might update later, but I have homework to do... so bye!!
-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee