Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry Again!

I apologize! On the last, last, post I used the wrong URL to my drawings!! Sorry!
the real thing is:
peace-love-edward.deviantart.com/gallery
Sorry again!

Anyway,
Today, on the walk down to my bus stop, I fell twice!! So my butt/thigh was wet the entire day! And now it's almost dry! >.<>
It sucked... haha
Well... today we have the school "Kellnarnival"(Pretty much the open house-type-thing)!!
It's like a book fair/open house/art gallery/thing... xDDD So I'm going to that tonight!
It'll be.. fun... I guess... I hope... xDD I get bored so easily! But a lot of my friends are going to go too.. so I guess I could just hang out with them.
And they also have like an entire shelf dedicated (not really) to Twilight!! It's awesome!

Well, I have to go...
-Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! It worked and I signed up to become a Deviant!! Nice Nice Art Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee