Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blah

I'm so bored/tired. I've uploaded a lot onto my fanfiction account (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/182518). I have two stories up right now.
I'm so boorreedd... In my english class we have to write a speech that we're going to do. It can be about anything, so I think that I'll do it about how to draw/color a manga girl. :) All of my friends tell me that I'm really good at it. So I think that it might be the best thing to do. But we have to write 3 different outlines for different things, and then pick which one we want to do. But since I already know what I want to do, it might be kinda hard to pick 2 other topics to write outlines for. -sigh- Oh well, thats school for you. At least I don't have  a lot of homework to do over the weekend/today. Unless I get homework tomorrow. Wait a second... I do have a lot of homework! I have math homework, and I have to work on that speech. And i might get homework from Social Studies/Science, which will mean that I will have a lot of homework. Darn it!
Snapple... -sigh-
Well... I have to go.

-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee