Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi!!

Hey!
How are you guys!? I'm good!!
I'm actually really happy! But I don't really know why! I've been doing pretty well in school. I have a B in SS, but I'm at 85.4% so I'm pretty close to an A-!! Then in Math I have an A. In knights and art I have A's. Also, in Science I have a B- (crap!) but for some reason I don't care right now! In english I have a....B!!! Yay! And all I have to do to get an A(or A-) in English is turn in this one thing!! XDDD Yay!! I'm so happy!!

It's pretty windy again here. But you know what!? I love living in the west. It's so awesome out here. Sure it rains a lot, and it's not really that hot during the summer. But during the fall the trees look so pretty. Yet, there are a lot of evergreens here... :) Oh well. Still, I love it here. With all of the rain looks so kewl, and I love standing in it and getting drenched... -sigh-

Well, life's going great for me. and I've been drawing (well, coloring in linearts) a lot lately.
To see some of the stuff I've drawn, go here:
www.peace-love-edward.deviantart.com/gallery

:D

Comment and tell me what's going on in your life! I'd love to know! :)
And maybe the next post will be me replying to all of your comments... that is if you guys comment! :)

-Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Well It's snowing!! Here. But I tried to check out your art but I didn't see any. I just got the Welcome page, then I tried to type in Kaylee but your art didn't appear or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee