Monday, February 23, 2009

SCREAMMM

The day the door is closed,
The echoes fill your soul,
They won't say which way to go,
Just trust your heart

To find what your here for,
Open another door,
But I'm not sure anymore,
It's just so hard,

The voices in my head,
Tell me they know best,
Got me on the edge,
They're pushin', pushin',
They're pushin',

I know they got a plan,
But the balls in my hands,
This time its man to man,
I'm driving fighting inside,

A world thats upside down,
Spinning faster,
What do I do now? Without you,

I dont know, where to go, whats the right team
I want my own thing, so bad im gonna scream
I cant choose so confused
What's it all mean
I want my own dream
So bad I'm gonna scream

I'm kickin' down the walls
I gotta make them fall
Just break through them all 
I'm punchin' crashin' I'm gonna
Fight to find myself
Me and no one else
Which way I can't tell
I'm searchin' searching cant find the
Road i should take 
I should turn right or left is
Like nothing works without you

I don't know where to go, what the right team
I want my own thing
So bad I'm gonna scream
I can't choose so confused what's it all mean
I want my own dream
So bad I'm gonna scream

Yeah the clocks running down 
Hear the crowd getting loud
I'm consumed by the sound 
Is it her? Is it love
Can the music ever be enough
Gotta work it out  gotta work it out 
You can do it you can do it

I dont know where to go what's the right team
I want my own thing, so bad I'm gonna scream
I cant choose so confused what's it all mean
I want my own own dream, so bad I'm gonna scream

I dont know where to go what's the right team
I want my own team, so bad I'm gonna scream
I cant choose so confused what's it all mean
I want my own dream, so bad I'm gonna scream 

Ohh! AHHH!
-Zac Efron, HSM3

did you know that for this part of the movie they used lightning machines for the lightning!?!?

isnt that KEWL!! xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee