Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snapp(le)!!

Ugghhhh...
Today we got a test back that we did in Science. And guess what I got? 19 OUT OF 30!!!!! THAT'S ONLY 63%!!! That's like a D!!!!!
I alreayd have a B in that class, so with this D, now I probably have a C! WHICH IS SOOOO NOT GOOD! If my mom finds out... OMG!! She would have my head. I think I might be doing a little better in Social Studies (phew). And I'm hoping that I'll get a good grade on this speech thing that I have in English, so that it might just bump up my grade to an A-! (^~^)
I have A's in the three really easy classes (Math, Art, and this other class). Math is the only non-honors class I'm taking, so that could be why I have an A in it. And it's also really really easy! (^.^)

Enough complaining!! XD

The roads didn't freeze -humph- so we did have school today. But I actually kinda had fun. :)
In SS we (kinda) played a game with maps. We almost found everything, only 2 things we couldn't find. But oh well!
Then in Art we did calligraphy, it's fun, but kinda challenging!
Then in Knights (a REALLY boring class) I almost fell asleep. (^^;;;) It was really boring though!!
In Science we watched part of a little movie thing, then we did this test thing to look at our pulse. It was really funny, my best friend, (when they were doing it to her) well, the people helping her did something wrong, and it said that her heart stopped beating for like 1 minute. So we kept on teasing her about how she died. It was hilarious! 
I never got to do it, but I did et to be near my crush (.////.)!!!!

Welll I have to go practice my speech!!
-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee