Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey

Heh, hey guys! Long time now post, huh? Haha. How have you guys been?! I'm.. okay. ^^'' I was sick for the past week and a half, but I'm mostly better. :) I made the volleyball team again this year! But I missed the first 5 or 6 practices since I was sick. Oh wells, I guess I'll try my best to catch up with them tomorrow!
How was your guys' Thanksgiving? Mine was good, but I had to watch poor Bob (the turkey) get cut up then eaten! TTnTT Poor thing. (Haha, yes, I am still a vegetarian if you were wondering.)
Gosh, I never knew how hard 8th grade would be. So much homework! And I have so much make up homework to do (which technically I should be doing right now... Heh). Oh wells, I need some fun time! .... Try telling that to my mom... >> xD'
For some reason I've been feeling lonely. Who knows why, but I have.
I mean, there's no need to be, since I have friends, family, etc. *shrug*
But, I really shouldn't just dump this all on you guys! I mean I haven't seen/ talked to you in so long!
Well, I have to go (and I don't know what else to write).
Byes! Miss you!
I'll update... on Tuesday... :)
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee