Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hey Guys!!

Hi!! xD
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! Heh, whoops!
Well I've been doing really good!
So this was on March 26th:
I sick
Yesterday I went to the doctor and apparently I have a lung infection. It's like a low key version of pneumonia! It means that I have lots of mucus in my lungs. Yeah, its not a good thing to have.
So I'm on antibiotics for it. Which means that I'll probably get better soon! Yay! That also means that i won't be home sick anytime after that (at least for this year!).
Also, I'm not missing school for this. I am going, I just am not doing anything in Gym, cause I'm not allowed to (says the doc), and eat healthy, which I've already been trying to do. So I have to take a pill every day after school for 4 days (counting today) and then a different one when I wake up and one at 6 in the afternoon, which means I have to take one in 15 minutes! But all is good because I am like the only one in my family that can take pills, so I guess it's a good thing that I had to take pills. And besides, liquid medicine tastes gross... Lol

*~~~*

So yeah! Sunday was the last day for me to take one of the pills. I still have the other one, but I only have like 2 left!! xD Yayzers!

*~~~*

I got Twilight da Movie! Yay! xD But I left it at my moms.. :( So I couldn't watch it at all this week... Sad I know!

*~~~*

I'm on spring break right now. Tis fun! Although I'm procrastinating with my homework that I'm supposed to be doing right now!! ^^; Heh heh whoopsies!

*~~~*

I've been drawing a lot lately, but I haven't uploaded any of them on my dA. Sorry! I need to get them scanned first.

*~~~*

I haven't updated either of my stories for fanfiction in a while, but I do have chapter 4 up for Sutures, if you haven't read it yet!! xD

*~~~*

So yeah! Thats pretty much it! Love ya guys!!
:hug:

-Kaylee! 


*~~~*
Edit:
I just remembered!!
I went to Port Angeles! I was so excited! You have no idea! We were talking about going to the Dungeness Spit (which we did afterwards, by the way) and then my dad was like "Let's go to Port Angeles and we can go to the Dungeness Spit later." And I was all smiles and grins and my dad looked at me and said "And yes, we can go to the restaurant that Bella and that ding-dong went to." and rolled his eyes when I said this "Not ding-dong! It's Edward! Durrrr!!! Geez!" Lol.
So, we went to Port Angeles!
We parked in front of the restaurant, I grabbed Twilight, walked over to the restaurant, and guess whattt!!? IT WAS CLOSED! Yeah! It opens at 4! Sad, I know. We got a couple pictures taken with the sign above the door that says "Home Of Bella And Edward's First Date!" which has a picture of the Twilight cover and a picture of their like sign thing (
http://www.kaleberg.com/wine2005/bella.jpg)! Yayz!
Then, after that we went to a bookstore a little down the street and there were STAND-UP POSTERS UN THE WINDOW OF EDWARD AND BELLA! We got pictures of those too. :DAnyway, we went inside and my sister saw the ONLY copy of the directors guide for the twilight movie. And guess what she did? SHE BOUGHT IT! I know, its a disaster. But my dad made her promise that she'd share it with me! Yay! :XD:
Well, anyway, me and my sister (
http://kaminskygirl.deviantart.com/) went outside while my dad was staring at bird books in the bookstore! And ya know what was a little creppy? She was taking pictures of me by a whole bunch of pretty flowers (they were near a fountain, but it wasn't flowing yet. Darn), and this car pulls up with the front windows getting rolled down, getting, not already rolled down, they were getting rolled down, anywho, it was full of teenagers (like 15-17 years old) and they were STARING AT US! It was SCARY! Then they parked. Yes, they parked. RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE WE WERE! So, me and my sis went back into the bookstore slowly. They got out of the car and walked past us into the restaurant next to the bookstore. As they were walking past us they looked at us! IT WAS SO CREEPY!
So, after that, we left the bookstore and walked down the street. We passed a fudge store, and we couldn't resist! So we all got a little something there (I'm not going to go into detail cause I'll go on and on... and on...)! The lady in the fudge store gave us some places to go that had Twilight stuff in them. So, that's where we went!
We first went to Cottage Queen, a cute little store with lots and 
lots of Twilight -squeals- STAND UP POSTERS!! :XD: They had one of Bella, James, Laurent, Victoria anndddd Edward! Eep! But I couldn't get one. Sadness. But I did get an awesome poster (this one, http://images.forbiddenplanet.com/image/detail/18221820.jpg , although, I'm not sure if it has the words.. oh well...) and a button that has a picture of Robert Pattinson on it (this picture http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww22/caityrene96/pattinson.jpg, by the way, )! :D Lolz.
Then we went to this scrapbook place where they had some Twilight stickers!! Yay! Buuut we didn't get any. Sad, I know.
Then. after that, we went down to the water! It was pretty!!... And cold. Heh, really cold. But hey! It 
is Port Angeles after all!
So, anyway, we went down to the dock (Where Jessica and Angela went!! 
:XD:) and we went to go get lunch at Downrigger's! I had Fettucini Alfredo and Coke! It was yummy! And the closet thing to Mushroom Ravioli! And it was yummy! Hehe!
And after that we went back into the car and drove away!
My sister (the other one) got mad at me because I said goodbye to Bella Italia a lot... OKAY! Like 6 times! You don't have to yell at me! Geez! Well... I guess I 
also sad goodbye to Port Angeles lyke 7 times. Heh... Whoops.
So after that we went to the Dungeness Spit and had lots of fun climbing on washed up tree trunks! 
:D It was fun!
Well, I had a great time and my dad made ravioli with mushrooms on the side with a cream sauce, close enough huh?
Yeah, I think so.

So now all that I have to do is Forks and La Push! But I'm doing that in September! 
:D I can't wait!

my sister is putting up pictures from our trip!!
here is me holding up my pin that i pinned 2 my sweatshirt!!
http://kaminskygirl.deviantart.com/art/Everything-Edward-117689470
XDD
then here is one of the flowers i was sitting/posing by!
http://kaminskygirl.deviantart.com/art/March-Tulip-117686777

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee