Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh wells.

Okay, I lied. I decided I'll update today just cause ;P
Mehhhh.... Monday... Ugh. Haha. But hey, at least it's a teacher work day right? Still had o wake up earlier than I wanted, but oh wells. Today's the last day of our break... *sigh*. The last day of freedom! Haha, back to school tomorrow. at least I'll get to see my crush right? :) And all of my friends that I haven't seen in what, 3 weeks? ^^' Haha
I still have a whole bunch of homework that I need to do but I finished my essay I had to write.
I had my first volleyball practice today! It was fun! But kinda tiring since I hadn't done any physical activities since last, last Tuesday (so 2 weeks ago). I felt kinda sick again throughout the second half but, hey, I pulled through to the end! Whoot! Team spirt! :D
I'm feeling happier today! I don't really know why, but I do! Yay! :)
Right this second I have my two kitties on my bed at my feet. They are so cute. xD They're both sleeping at the moment.

~Self Promotion now~
Go look at my DeviantArt again! I've totally improved! I'm still not totally happy with my style yet or my drawings in general, but hey! I'm getting better at proportions! >.<
Oh, right! The link! 
Yay! :)

Well, see you guys tomorrow with another update! Or... whoever is left of my readers... Lol

~Kaylee ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee