Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its snowing...

It's snowing again today... and i drew a good picture. Now I just have to scan it and upload it onto my dA! :)

Oh hey! New favorite song that you all have to listen to! Losing Sleep by Charlotte Sometimes
It's like incredibly good! And it goes perfectly with my OC named Jamie in my story Sutures! :D
Oh... and I haven't told you guys that I have a fanfiction account huh? Well heres the link to my profile... http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1825818
so yeah!! I take anonymous reviews for both stories so even if you don't have an account you can review!! :)

So yeah!! xDDDD

-Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Hai Kaylee I was just wondering where you were
    from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. well... Ya see... I'm not quite sure I want ta tell ya!! ^^; heh heh

    ReplyDelete

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee