Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hey...

Ughhh I stayed home sick again. I've been coughing more lately and my noes is getting really stuffy. And I mean really stuffy!

I have a lot of homework to do thats due tomorrow... I have this Science Project and some math stuff.... and i need to figure out if I have anything I missed today while I was gone. Geez it sucks to be sick.
My mom hid my computer and phone so that I wouldn't use it while she was at work... so now I only have like 4 hours to do an entire project... ughness....

On the bright side yesterday was my sisters B-day! 
I also got twilight fonts! I got the cover font, Edwards Handwriting and Jacobs Handwriting! :)
Lol so now I can do my hw in a funer way cause I'll be typing in the "Twilight Font"!! xDD Lolz

g2g do homework!! byesss
-kaylee

p.s. I DUN LIKE GETTING SICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee