Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey

Hey! I just got back from school! I've been really hyper today, it's probably because I had 2 lollipops this morning. (^^;;;;;;) Lol. Today was great! Until something happened.
I lent one of my "friends" my favorite books because she wanted to read it. But, I gave it to her around 3 months ago. Then, today she told me that she only had 9 pages left and that she'd give it to me on Monday. I didn't really care when she gave it back to me, I just wanted it back soon. Then, when she pulled it out of her backpack to read, I was appalled.
The cover was extremely scratched, and the sides of the pages were really dirty. She told me that her backpack did it, but I had barley heard her. I was still mad about the condition of my favorite book. I mean, yeah, I had another copy, but that was my first copy that I had ever gotten, and I meant a lot to me. So, to see it so beat up practically tore my heart out.
Being the forgiving person I am, I told her it was a no big deal, yet I was crying inside. She read it, and still had like 3 pages left. And as I watched her read it, I saw some of the pages corners were "dog-eared". I really wanted her to give it back to me so she couldn't harm it even more then it already was. But she just put it back into her evil backpack and walked away. I didn't even have time to tell her to take care of what was left of it.. (v-v)
NOw I'm depressed and I don't know what to do.. Should make her buy me a new copy? Or should I just leave it? 

-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Comment Comment!! Pleaseeeeeee